A creamy cleanser that’s non-drying, removes makeup, and preserves the natural pH of your skin.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dryness and Oiliness
- Glycolipids: Glycolipids are biosurfactants, a category of ingredients that work to cleanse the skin by lifting surface level impurities.
- Polyglyceryl-6 Dicaprate: Assists in the makeup removal alongside the glycolipids.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Glycolipid Cream Cleanser effectively cleanses the skin and removes makeup such as foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. This formulation uses a plant-derived glycolipid cleansing agent that cleanses the skin while respecting the skin barrier to maintain hydration. Additionally, this cleanser is formulated to be non-stripping to respect the skin's natural pH.
This formula has been ophthalmologically tested and can be considered non-irritating to the eyes, non-irritating and non-sensitizing the skin, non-comedogenic, and suitable for use by contact lens wearers and individuals with sensitive eyes.*
Clinical Results: Clinical testing on 32 subjects after using product twice a day for 2 weeks:
- Non-drying and non-stripping cleanser formulated to preserve the skin’s natural pH
- Cleanses skin while respecting the skin barrier and maintaining hydration
- Effectively removes makeup including foundation, eyeliner, and mascara