Every day, apply your daily moisturizer (serum, cream or mask) to clean skin, then gently massage with the facial roller three times per area. Avoid rolling back and forth. 5-10 minutes daily is enough.
Using the large tip:
1. Forehead: work from the top of the eyebrows to the roots of your hair. Then using a horizontal motion, massage from the center of your forehead to the outside of your face.
2. Cheeks: starting from the bridge of your nose, massage towards the outside of your face along your cheekbones.
3. Facial contour: starting from your chin, massage long your cheeks up to your ears. Without releasing the pressure, roll down to the base of your neck.
4. Neck: End with the neck by massaging from the décolleté to the chin.
Using the small stone:
5. Eyes: working from the inside corner, gently move the roller across your eyelids and then below your eyes.
6. Nose and lips: massage from the bottom of your nose towards your ear. Repeat, then continue on the lip contour.